11 September 2008

The School of Wok.

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I last wrote here so I thought I would give an update. I actually wrote a big blog about three weeks ago but saved it to post later because it's basically a bunch of bitching, and I figured I should pace myself. :)
So I am on my second week of school (three?) at it is going sweet. The classes are going better, I got a job cleaning classrooms (and toilets yuck) at a middle school. How cliche is that(but it's awesome). The girls up here are much more awesome than last year. My room mate even convinced our neighbors (of girls) to make me a birthday cake, it was delicious. Oh yeah my roommates are dope too. They are Jake and curtis, Jake's a cowboy from... bountiful...(huh), and curtis is this history major who is into soccer and internation sports and spent his summer in england at some IV league school in the summer, like cambridge or something snooty like that. But they both like family guy and rock band and they are easy going and stuff so that is good. Oh yeah and they clean up after themeselves... bitchin.
Hans is still Hans, geology major and allround goofball who will sing anything wholeheartedly on rock band.
So that about wraps it up. tootles.

1 comment:

sorensenpower said...

At first I was like "Why did Wong say Toodles? What a fag!" Then I saw the video.

Awesoem