04 June 2008

The World is a Twisted Place

My first blog, I guess I can now be classified as one of *those* people. No offense intended to those hardest of cored bloggers out there, for I am one of you now, well except for the hard core part. Anyway I digress...

"The World Is A Twisted Place," is a phrase I stole from Waynes World, but I use it with a different meaning. If you were to look in the dictionary of Me it would look like this....

"The World is a Twisted Place": Saying/Kasabihan, A byword indicating in the most general way that the world is an effing twisted place. Usually used in a social awkward or nutty situation that would be exacerbated by most any observation or comment about said situation. What to say when one is at a loss of words or when there is so much to be said about the situation that it would require a lecture hall and a time slot of at least three hours and plenty of research and analyzation to properly articualate the twistedness of the situation. The byword is usually insufficient in expressing the twistedness of life.

I thought I should get that out of the way if I ever use it in the future.
------------------------------------------------
So today I passed by the TV as my sister was watching, and there was a show on that had Angelina Jolie in it before she was plastified. I must say that in this dudes opinion of beauty that less is more at least in the lips department. (makeup too I guess) But that topic is trite by now I suppose, so this is a good time to end that thought.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming out in eight days and I am pretty darned excited. It will be nice to get the fun experience of the game but it will also be nice to finish a franchise in my bloated gaming world and close that chapter. If a video game could ever be considered a form of art then this game would be the epitome in my book. A part of me is sad that its done, but at the same time I'm kinda glad because some good things really do need to come to an end. Like Star Trek TNG or Seinfield or a really big ass ice cream sundae.
Anyway, have a good day.

2 comments:

Neal said...

Ha! Way to relent to the power of the darkside. Now you are one of us! A blogger, and you can never go back.

CitizenPain said...

Good one, Wong. Very "stream of consciousness."